CS8092 Notes Computer Graphics and Multimedia
CS8092 Notes Computer Graphics and Multimedia Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Computer Graphics and Multimedia Notes CS8092 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: CS8092 Notes Computer Graphics and Multimedia
To develop an understanding and awareness how issues such as content, information architecture, motion, sound, design, and technology merge to form effective and compelling interactive experiences for a wide range of audiences and end users.
To become familiar with various software programs used in the creation and implementation of multi- media
To appreciate the importance of technical ability and creativity within design practice.
To gain knowledge about graphics hardware devices and software used.
To understand the two-dimensional graphics and their transformations.
To understand the three-dimensional graphics and their transformations.
To appreciate illumination and color models
To become familiar with understand clipping techniques
To become familiar with Blender Graphics
OUTCOMES: CS8092 Notes Computer Graphics and Multimedia
At the end of the course, the students should be able to:
Design two dimensional graphics.
Apply two dimensional transformations.
Design three dimensional graphics.
Apply three dimensional transformations.
Apply Illumination and color models. CS8092 Notes Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Apply clipping techniques to graphics.
Understood Different types of Multimedia File Format
Design Basic 3d Scenes using Blender
TEXT BOOKS: CS8092 Notes Computer Graphics and Multimedia
1. Donald Hearn and Pauline Baker M, ―Computer Graphics”, Prentice Hall, New Delhi, 2007 [ UNIT I – III ]
2. Andleigh, P. K and Kiran Thakrar, ―Multimedia Systems and Design‖, PHI, 2003. [ UNIT IV,V ]
REFERENCES: CS8092 Notes Computer Graphics and Multimedia
1. Judith Jeffcoate, ―Multimedia in practice: Technology and Applications‖, PHI, 1998.
2. Foley, Vandam, Feiner and Hughes, ―Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice‖, 2nd Edition, Pearson Education, 2003.
3. Jeffrey McConnell, ―Computer Graphics: Theory into Practice‖, Jones and Bartlett Publishers,2006.
4. Hill F S Jr., “Computer Graphics”, Maxwell Macmillan , 1990. CS8092 Notes Computer Graphics and Multimedia
5. Peter Shirley, Michael Ashikhmin, Michael Gleicher, Stephen R Marschner, Erik Reinhard, KelvinSung, and AK Peters, ―Fundamentals of Computer Graphics‖, CRC Press, 2010.
6. William M. Newman and Robert F.Sproull, ―Principles of Interactive Computer Graphics‖ Mc Graw Hill 1978.
|Subject name||Computer Graphics and Multimedia|
CS8092 Notes Computer Graphics and Multimedia Click Here To Download
CS8092 Computer Graphics and Multimedia Question Paper