CS6703 Notes Grid and Cloud Computing
CS6703 Notes Grid and Cloud Computing Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Grid and Cloud Computing CS6703 Notes pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: CS6703 Notes Grid and Cloud Computing
The student should be made to:
Understand how Grid computing helps in solving large scale scientific problems.
Gain knowledge on the concept of virtualization that is fundamental to cloud computing.
Learn how to program the grid and the cloud.
Understand the security issues in the grid and the cloud environment.
OUTCOMES: CS6703 Notes Grid and Cloud Computing
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
Apply grid computing techniques to solve large scale scientific problems.
Apply the concept of virtualization.
Use the grid and cloud tool kits.
Apply the security models in the grid and the cloud environment.
TEXT BOOK: CS6703 Notes Grid and Cloud Computing
1. Kai Hwang, Geoffery C. Fox and Jack J. Dongarra, “Distributed and Cloud Computing: Clusters, Grids, Clouds and the Future of Internet”, First Edition, Morgan Kaufman Publisher, an Imprint of Elsevier, 2012.
REFERENCES: CS6703 Notes Grid and Cloud Computing
1. Jason Venner, “Pro Hadoop- Build Scalable, Distributed Applications in the Cloud”, A Press, 2009
2. Tom White, “Hadoop The Definitive Guide”, First Edition. O‟Reilly, 2009.
3. Bart Jacob (Editor), “Introduction to Grid Computing”, IBM Red Books, Vervante, 2005
4. Ian Foster, Carl Kesselman, “The Grid: Blueprint for a New Computing Infrastructure”, 2nd Edition, Morgan Kaufmann.
5. Frederic Magoules and Jie Pan, “Introduction to Grid Computing” CRC Press, 2009. CS6703 Notes Grid and Cloud Computing
6. Daniel Minoli, “A Networking Approach to Grid Computing”, John Wiley Publication, 2005.
7. Barry Wilkinson, “Grid Computing: Techniques and Applications”, Chapman and Hall, CRC, Taylor and Francis Group, 2010.
|Subject Name||Grid and Cloud Computing|
CS6703 Notes Grid and Cloud Computing click here to download