CS6403 Notes Software Engineering
CS6403 Notes Software Engineering Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Software Engineering Notes pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES CS6403 Notes:
The student should be made to:
- Understand the phases in a software project
- To Understand fundamental concepts of requirements engineering and Analysis Modelling.
- Understand the major considerations for enterprise integration and deployment.
- Learn various testing and maintenance measures
OUTCOMES CS6403 Notes:
At the end of the course, the student should be able to
- Identify the key activities in managing a software project.
- Compare different process models.
- Concepts of requirements engineering and Analysis Modeling.
- Apply systematic procedure for software design and deployment.
- Compare and contrast the various testing and maintenance.
TEXT BOOK CS6403 Notes:
1. Roger S. Pressman, “Software Engineering – A Practitioner‟s Approach”, Seventh Edition, Mc Graw-Hill International Edition, 2010.
REFERENCES CS6403 Notes:
1. Ian Sommerville, “Software Engineering”, 9th Edition, Pearson Education Asia, 2011.
2. Rajib Mall, “Fundamentals of Software Engineering”, Third Edition, PHI Learning Private Limited ,2009.
3. Pankaj Jalote, “Software Engineering, A Precise Approach”, Wiley India, 2010.
4. Kelkar S.A., “Software Engineering”, Prentice Hall of India Pvt Ltd, 2007.
5. Stephen R.Schach, “Software Engineering”, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Limited, 2007.
• What information drives the business process?
• What information is generated?
• Who generates it?
• The information flow defined as part of the business modeling phase is refined into a set of data objects that are needed to support the business.
• The characteristics ( called attributes) of each object are identified and the relationships between these objects are defined
• The data modeling phase are transformed to achieve the information flow necessary to implement a business function.
• Processing descriptions are created for adding , modifying, deleting, or retrieving a data object
|Subject Name||Software Engineering|
CS6403 Notes click here to download
CS6403 Syllabus click here
Software Engineering Important Questions click here
CS6403 question bank click here