CS6403 Important questions Software Engineering
CS6403 Important questions Software Engineering Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Software Engineering Important questions pdf free download.
Sample CS6403 Important questions:
1. What is software engineering?
Software engineering is a discipline in which theories, methods and tools are applied to develop professional software.
2. What is Software?
Software is nothing but a collection of computer programs that are related documents that are indented to provide desired features, functionalities and better performance.
3. What are the characteristics of the software?
- Software is engineered, not manufactured.
- Software does not wear out.
- Most software is custom built rather than being assembled from components.
4. What are the various categories of software?
- System software
- Application software
- Engineering/Scientific software
- Embedded software
- Web Applications
- Artificial Intelligence software
5. What are the challenges in software?
- Copying with legacy systems.
- Heterogeneity challenge
- Delivery times challenge
6. Define software process.
Software process is defined as the structured set of activities that are required to develop the software system.
7. What are the fundamental activities of a software process?
- Design and implementation
8. What are the merits of incremental model?
i. The incremental model can be adopted when tere are less number of people involved in the project.
ii. Technical risks can be managed with each increment.
iii. For a very small time span,at least core product can be delivered to the customer.
9. List the task regions in the Spiral model.
? Customer communication – In this region it is suggested to establish customer communication.
? Planning – All planning activities are carried out in order to define resources timeline and other
project related activities.
? Risk analysis – The tasks required to calculate technical and management risks.
? Engineering – In this the task region,tasks required to build one or more representations of applications are carried out.
|Subject Name||Software Engineering|
CS6403 Important questions click here to download
CS6403 Syllabus click here
Software Engineering Notes click here
CS6403 question bank click here