CE8404 Notes Concrete Technology
CE8404 Notes Concrete Technology Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Concrete Technology Notes CE8404 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVE: CE8404 Notes Concrete Technology
To impart knowledge to the students on the properties of materials for concrete by suitable tests, mix design for concrete and special concretes.
OUTCOMES: CE8404 Notes Concrete Technology
Students will be able to understand The various requirements of cement, aggregates and water for making concrete The effect of admixtures on properties of concrete The concept and procedure of mix design as per IS method The properties of concrete at fresh and hardened state The importance and application of special concretes.
TEXTBOOKS: CE8404 Notes Concrete Technology
1. Gupta.B.L., Amit Gupta, “Concrete Technology”, Jain Book Agency, 2010. 2. Shetty,M.S, “Concrete Technology”, S.Chand and Company Ltd, New Delhi, 2003 3. Bhavikatti.S.S, “ Concrete Technology”, I.K.International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2015 4. Santhakumar. A.R., “Concrete Technology”, Oxford University Press India, 2006.
REFERENCES: CE8404 Notes Concrete Technology
1. Neville, A.M; “Properties of Concrete”, Pitman Publishing Limited, London, 1995
2. Gambhir, M.L; “Concrete Technology”, 3rd Edition, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Co Ltd, New Delhi, 2007
3. IS10262-2009 Recommended Guidelines for Concrete Mix Design, Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, 1998.
4. Job Thomas, “Concrete Technology”, Cengage Learning India Pvt. Ltd., Delhi, 2015 CE8404 Notes Concrete Technology
5. Kumar P Mehta., Paulo J M Monterio., “Concrete – Microstructure, Properties and Materials”, McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, New Delhi, 2016
|Subject name||Concrete Technology|
CE8404 Concrete Technology Notes Click Here To Download