CE8392 Notes ENGINEERING GEOLOGY
CE8392 Notes ENGINEERING GEOLOGY Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. ENGINEERING GEOLOGY Notes CE8392 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVE: CE8392 Notes ENGINEERING GEOLOGY
At the end of this course the students will be able to understand the importance of geological knowledge such as earth, earthquake, volcanism and to apply this knowledge in projects such as dams, tunnels, bridges, roads, airport and harbor.
OUTCOMES: CE8392 Notes ENGINEERING GEOLOGY
The students completing this course
Will be able to understand the importance of geological knowledge such as earth, earthquake, volcanism and the action of various geological agencies.
Will get basics knowledge on properties of minerals.
Gain knowledge about types of rocks, their distribution and uses.
Will understand the methods of study on geological structure.
Will understand the application of geological investigation in projects such as dams, tunnels, bridges, roads, airport and harbor
TEXT BOOKS: CE8392 Notes ENGINEERING GEOLOGY
1. Varghese, P.C., Engineering Geology for Civil Engineering Prentice Hall of India Learning Private Limited, New Delhi, 2012.
2. Venkat Reddy. D. Engineering Geology, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Lt, 2010.
3. Gokhale KVGK, “Principles of Engineering Geology”, B.S. Publications, Hyderabad 2011.
4. Chenna Kesavulu N. “Textbook of Engineering Geology”, Macmillan India Ltd., 2009.
5. Parbin Singh. A “Text book of Engineering and General Geology”, Katson publishing house, Ludhiana 2009.
REFERENCES: CE8392 Notes ENGINEERING GEOLOGY
1. Blyth F.G.H. and de Freitas M.H., Geology for Engineers, Edward Arnold, London, 2010.
2. Bell .F.G.. “Fundamentals of Engineering Geology”, B.S. Publications. Hyderabad 2011.
3. Dobrin, M.B “An introduction to geophysical prospecting”, McGraw Hill, New Delhi, 1988.
|Subject name||ENGINEERING GEOLOGY|
CE8392 Notes ENGINEERING GEOLOGY Click here to Download