CE8351 Notes Surveying
CE8351 Notes Surveying Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Surveying Notes CE8351 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES : CE8351 Notes Surveying
To introduce the rudiments of plane surveying and geodetic principles to Civil Engineers.
To learn the various methods of plane and geodetic surveying to solve the real world Civil Engineering problems.
To introduce the concepts of Control Surveying
To introduce the basics of Astronomical Surveying
OUTCOMES : CE8351 Notes Surveying
At the end of the course the student will be able to understand
The use of various surveying instruments and mapping
Measuring Horizontal angle and vertical angle using different instruments
Methods of Leveling and setting Levels with different instruments
Concepts of astronomical surveying and methods to determine time, longitude, latitude and azimuth
Concept and principle of modern surveying.
TEXTBOOKS : CE8351 Notes Surveying
1. Kanetkar.T.P and Kulkarni.S.V, Surveying and Levelling, Parts 1 & 2, Pune Vidyarthi Griha Prakashan, Pune, 2008
2. Punmia.B.C., Ashok K.Jain and Arun K Jain , Surveying Vol. I & II, Lakshmi Publications Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, 2005
3. James M. Anderson and Edward M. Mikhail, “Surveying, Theory and Practice”, 7th Edition, McGraw Hill, 2001.
4. Bannister and S. Raymond, “Surveying”, 7th Edition, Longman 2004.
5. Laurila, S.H. “Electronic Surveying in Practice”, John Wiley and Sons Inc, 1993
6. Venkatramaiah, Text book of Surveying, University press, New Delhi, 2014
REFERENCES : CE8351 Notes Surveying
1. Alfred Leick, “GPS satellite surveying”, John Wiley & Sons Inc., 3rd Edition, 2004.
2. Guocheng Xu, “GPS Theory , Algorithms and Applications”, Springer – Berlin, 2003.
3. SatheeshGopi, rasathishkumar, N. madhu, “Advanced Surveying, Total Station GPS and Remote Sensing” Pearson education, 2007
4. Roy S.K., “Fundamentals of Surveying”, 2nd Edition, Prentice Hall of India, 2004.
5. Arora K.R.,”Surveying Vol I & II”, Standard Book house, 10th Edition 2008
CE8351 Notes Surveying Click here to download