CE6603 question bank DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES
CE6603 question bank DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES question bank free download.
Sample CE6603 question bank:
1. What are the various types of connections used for connecting thestructural members?
2. Define riveting.
3. Define nominal diameter of rivet
4. Define gross diameter of rivet
5. What is meant by pitch of rivet?
6. Define gauge line.
7. What is meant by gauge distance and edge distance?
8. Define staggered pitch.
9. Define lap.
10. What is meant by tensile stress?
11. What is meant by compressive stress?
12. Define bearing stress
13. What is working stress?
14. Define factor of safety.
15. What are the methods employed for the design of the steelframework?
16. What are the assumptions made in simple design?
17. Define Modulus of Elasticity
18. Define Poisson’s Ratio
19. What are the types of riveted joints?
20. Define Lap joint and Butt Joint
21. What are the types of failures occur in riveted joint?
22. What are the assumptions made for designing riveted joint?
23. Write about minimum pitch and maximum pitch
24. What is edge distance?
25. What is meant by limit state design? (IS800:2007-Pg: 28)
26. State the different limit states. (IS800:2007-Pg: 28)
27. What are the four types of serviceability limit states applicable tosteel structures? (IS800:2007-Pg: 28)
28. Define durability. (IS800:2007-Pg: 2)
29. How the loads are classified? (IS800:2007-Pg: 4)
30. What is a partial safety factor? (IS800:2007-Pg: 4)
31. Define design load
32. Define bolt
33. What are the advantages of bolted connections? (May / June 2007)
34. What are the various types of bolts used for structural purposes?(May / June 2007)
35. What are the advantages of HSFG bolts?
36. Define nominal diameter and gross diameter of bolt.
37. Define slip factor.
38. Define weld.
|Subject Name||DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES|
CE6603 question bank click here to download
DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES Syllabus click here
CE6603 notes click here
DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES important questions click here