CE6404 SYLLABUS SURVEYING 2 REGULATION 2013 Anna University
CE6404 SYLLABUS OBJECTIVES:
- This subject deals with geodetic measurements and Control Survey methodology and its adjustments.
- The student is also exposed to the Modern Surveying.
On completion of this course students shall be able to
- For Understand the advantages of electronic surveying over conventional surveying methods.
- To Understand the working principle of GPS, its components, signal structure, and error sources.
- For Understand various GPS surveying methods and processing techniques used in GPS observations.
James M. Anderson and Edward M. Mikhail, “Surveying, Theory and Practice”, 7 th Edition, McGraw Hill, 2001.
Bannister and S. Raymond, “Surveying”, 7th Edition, Longman 2004.
Laurila, S.H. “Electronic Surveying in Practice”, John Wiley and Sons Inc, 1993
Alfred Leick, “GPS satellite surveying”, John Wiley & Sons Inc., 3 rd Edition, 2004.
Guocheng Xu, ” GPS Theory, Algorithms and Applications”, Springer – Berlin, 2003.
Satheesh Gopi, rasathishkumar, N. madhu, “Advanced Surveying, Total Station GPS and Remote Sensing” Pearson education , 2007.
|Subject Name||Surveying 2|
CE6404 Syllabus click here to download
For CE6404 Notes click here
CE6404 important questions click here
For CE6404 Question bank click here
Surveying 2 Syllabus Regulation 2013.
Anna University Syllabus Free Download