BE3272 Syllabus Basic Electrical Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Laboratory
BE3272 Syllabus Basic Electrical Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Laboratory Regulation 2021 Anna University free download. Basic Electrical Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Laboratory Syllabus BE3272 pdf download free.
To train the students in conducting load tests electrical machines
To gain practical experience in experimentally obtaining the characteristics of electronic
devices and rectifiers
To train the students to measure three phase power and displacement
List of Experiments BE3272
1. Verification of ohms and Kirchhoff’s Laws.
2. Three Phase Power Measurement
3. Load test on DC Shunt Motor.
4. Load test on Self Excited DC Generator
5. Load test on Single phase Transformer
6. Load Test on Induction Motor
7. Characteristics of PN and Zener Diodes
8. Characteristics of BJT, SCR and MOSFET
9. Design and analysis of Half wave and Full Wave rectifiers
10. Measurement of displacement of LVDT
After completing this course, the students will be able to
CO1: Use experimental methods to verify the Ohm’s law and Kirchhoff’s Law
and to measure three phase power
CO2: Analyze experimentally the load characteristics of electrical machines
CO3: Analyze the characteristics of basic electronic devices
CO4: Use LVDT to measure displacement
BE3272 Syllabus Basic Electrical Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Laboratory Click Here