ME8694 Notes Hydraulics and Pneumatics
ME8694 Notes Hydraulics and Pneumatics Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Hydraulics and Pneumatics Notes ME8694 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: ME8694 Notes Hydraulics and Pneumatics
To provide student with knowledge on the application of fluid power in process, construction and manufacturing Industries.
To provide students with an understanding of the fluids and components utilized in modern industrial fluid power system.
To develop a measurable degree of competence in the design, construction and operation of fluid power circuits.
OUTCOMES: ME8694 Notes Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Upon the completion of this course the students will be able to
CO1 Explain the Fluid power and operation of different types of pumps.
CO2 Summarize the features and functions of Hydraulic motors, actuators and Flow control valves
CO3 Explain the different types of Hydraulic circuits and systems
CO4 Explain the working of different pneumatic circuits and systems
CO5 Summarize the various trouble shooting methods and applications of hydraulic and
TEXT BOOKS: ME8694 Hydraulics and Pneumatics
1. Anthony Esposito, “Fluid Power with Applications”, Pearson Education 2005.
2. Majumdar S.R., “Oil Hydraulics Systems- Principles and Maintenance”, Tata McGraw-Hill, 2001.
REFERENCES: ME8694 Notes Hydraulics and Pneumatics
1. Anthony Lal, “Oil hydraulics in the service of industry”, Allied publishers, 1982.
2. Dudelyt, A. Pease and John T. Pippenger, “Basic Fluid Power”, Prentice Hall, 1987.
3. Majumdar S.R., “Pneumatic systems – Principles and maintenance”, Tata McGraw Hill, 1995
4. Michael J, Prinches and Ashby J. G, “Power Hydraulics”, Prentice Hall, 1989.
5. Shanmugasundaram.K, “Hydraulic and Pneumatic controls”, Chand & Co, 2006.
|Subject name||Hydraulics and Pneumatics|
ME8694 Notes Hydraulics and Pneumatics Click Here To Download
ME8694 Hydraulics and Pneumatics Question Paper