ME8492 Question Bank Kinematics Of Machinery
ME8492 Question Bank Kinematics Of Machinery Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Kinematics Of Machinery Question Bank ME8492 pdf free download.
Sample ME8492 Question Bank Kinematics Of Machinery:
1. What is kinematic analysis?
2. What is displacement?
3. What is vector?
4. Write down the different types of motion.
5. What is Rectilinear motion? ME8492 Question Bank Kinematics Of Machinery
6. What is Curvilinear motion & Circular motion?
7. Define Kennedy’s theorem.
8. What is the difference between velocity and speed/
9. What are the different methods are used for finding the velocity?
10. Write the different types of graphical method.
11. What is configuration diagram? ME8492 Question Bank Kinematics Of Machinery
12. What is acceleration & deceleration?
13. What is centrode& space centrode?
14. What is meant by coincident points?
15. What is is angular velocity ratio theorem?
16. What are properties of instantaneous centre?
17. What is Body centrode?
18. What is Instantaneous axis?
19. What is axode? ME8492 Question Bank Kinematics Of Machinery
20. Write down the different types of Instantaneous centres.
1. The Crank of a slider crank mechanisms rotates clockwise at a Constant speed of 600 r.p.m. The crank is 125 mm and connecting rod is 500 mm long. Determine 1. Linear velocity and acceleration of the mid Point of the connecting rod, and 2. Angular velocity and angular acceleration of the connecting rod, at a crank angle of 45° from inner dead centre position.
2. In a four link mechanism, the dimensions of the links are AB=200 mm, BC=400mm, CD=450 mm and AD=600mm. At the instant when DAB=90°, the link AB has angular velocity of
36 rad/s in the clockwise direction. Determine (i) The velocity of point C, (ii) The velocity of point E on the link BC When BE =200 mm (iii) the angular velocities of links BC and CD, iv) acceleration of link of link BC. ME8492 Question Bank Kinematics Of Machinery
|Subject name||Kinematics Of Machinery|
ME8492 Kinematics Of Machinery Question Bank Click Here To Download
ME8492 Kinematics Of Machinery Syllabus
ME8492 Kinematics Of Machinery Notes
ME8492 Kinematics Of Machinery Important Questions