ME6702 Mechatronics Notes
ME6702 Mechatronics Notes Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. ME6702 Notes Mechatronics free pdf download.
OUTCOMES ME6702 Mechatronics Notes:
• Upon completion of this course, the students can able to design mechatronics system with the help of Microprocessor, PLC and other electrical and Electronics Circuits.
TEXT BOOKS ME6702 Mechatronics Notes:
1. Bolton, “Mechatronics”, Printice Hall, 2008
2. Ramesh S Gaonkar, “Microprocessor Architecture, Programming, and Applications with the 8085”, 5th Edition, Prentice Hall, 2008.
REFERENCES ME6702 Mechatronics Notes:
1. Michael B.Histand and Davis G.Alciatore, “Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement systems”, McGraw Hill International edition, 2007.
2. Bradley D.A, Dawson D, Buru N.C and Loader A.J, “Mechatronics”, Chapman and Hall, 1993.
3. Smaili.A and Mrad.F , “Mechatronics Integrated Technologies for Intelligent Machines”, Oxford University Press, 2007.
4. Devadas Shetty and Richard A. Kolk, “Mechatronics Systems Design”, PWS publishing company, 2007.
5. Krishna Kant, “Microprocessors & Microcontrollers”, Prentice Hall of India, 2007.
6. Clarence W, de Silva, “Mechatronics” CRC Press, First Indian Re-print, 2013.
It field of study that implies the synergistic integration of electronic engineering,
electrical engineering, control engineering and computer technology maintenance of a wide range of engineering products and Processes”.with mechanical engineering for the design, manufacture, analyses and processes.
MEASUREMENT SYSTEM ME6702 Mechatronics Notes:
A measurement system can be defined as a black box which is used for
making measurements. It has the input as the quantity being measured and
the output as a measured value of that quantity.
Sensor ME6702 Mechatronics Notes:
A sensor consists of transducer whose function is to convert the one form of energy into electrical form of energy. A sensor is a sensing element of measurement system that converts the input quantity being measured into an output signal which is related to the quantity.
A signal conditioner receives signal from the sensor and manipulates it into a suitable condition for display. The signal conditioner performs filtering, amplification or other signal conditioning on the sensor output.
ME6702 Mechatronics Notes click here to download