ME6603 Important questions Finite Element Analysis
ME6603 Important questions Finite Element Analysis Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Finite Element Analysis Important questions free pdf download.
Sample ME6603 Important questions:
1. What is meant by finite element?
A small units having definite shape of geometry and nodes is called finite element.
2. What is meant by node or joint?
Each kind of finite element has a specific structural shape and is inter- connected with the adjacent element by nodal point or nodes. At the nodes, degrees of freedom are located. The forces will act only at nodes at any others place in the element.
3. What is the basic of finite element method?
Discretization is the basis of finite element method. The art of subdividing a structure in to convenient number of smaller components is known as discretization.
4. What are the types of boundary conditions?
Primary boundary conditions
Secondary boundary conditions
5. State the methods of engineering analysis?
Numerical methods or approximate methods
6. What are the types of element?
8. State the three phases of finite element method.
9. What is structural problem?
Displacement at each nodal point is obtained. By these displacements solution stress and strain in each element can be calculated.
10. What is non structural problem?
Temperature or fluid pressure at each nodal point is obtained. By using these values properties such as heat flow fluid flow for each element can be calculated.
|Subject Name||Finite Element Analysis|
ME6603 Important questions 1 click here to download
Finite Element Analysis Important questions 2 click here to download
Finite Element Analysis Syllabus