MA8402 Question Paper Probability And Queuing Theory
MA8402 Question Paper Probability And Queuing Theory Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Probability And Queuing Theory Question Paper MA8402 pdf free download.
Sample MA8402 Question Paper Probability And Queuing Theory:
4. In a partially destroyed laboratory, record of an analysis of correlation data, the following results only are legible: variance of X = 9; Regression equations are 8X – 10Y + 66 = 0 and 40 X – 18 Y = 214. What are the mean values of X and Y?
5. Is poission process stationary? Justify.
6. What is a random process? When do you say a random process is a random variable?
7. What do the letters in the symbolic representation (a/b/c) (d/e) of a queueing model represent?
8. What do you mean by balking and reneging?
9. State Jackson’s theorem for an open network.
10.What do you mean by Eh in the M/Eh / I queueing model?
PART B – (5 X 16 = 80 marks)
11. (a) (i) The CDF of the random variable of X is given by
(ii) Find the moment generating function of a geometrically distributed
random variable and hence find the mean and variance. (8)
(b)(i) Message arrive at a switch board in a poisson manner at an average
rate of six per hour. Find the probability for each of the following events.
(1) Exactly two messages arrive within one hour
(2) No message arrives within one hour
(3) At least three message arrive within one hour. (8)
(ii) The peak temperature T, as measured in degrees Fahrenheit, on a
particular day is the Gaussian (85, 10) random variable. What is
P(T > 100), P (T < 60) and P (70 ≤ ???? ≤ 100)? (8)
12. (a) (i) Find the equation of the regression line Y on X from the
|Subject name||Probability And Queuing Theory|
MA8402 Probability And Queuing Theory Question Paper Click Here To Download