MA8251 Notes ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2
MA8251 Notes ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2 Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2 MA8251 Notes pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES : MA8251 Notes ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2
This course is designed to cover topics such as Matrix Algebra, Vector Calculus, Complex Analysis and Laplace Transform.
Matrix Algebra is one of the powerful tools to handle practical problems arising in the field of engineering.
Vector calculus can be widely used for modelling the various laws of physics.
The various methods of complex analysis and Laplace transforms can be used for efficiently solving the problems that occur in various branches of engineering disciplines.
OUTCOMES : MA8251 Notes ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2
After successfully completing the course, the student will have a good understanding of the following topics and their applications:
Eigenvalues and eigenvectors, diagonalization of a matrix, Symmetric matrices, Positive definite matrices and similar matrices.
Gradient, divergence and curl of a vector point function and related identities.
Evaluation of line, surface and volume integrals using Gauss, Stokes and Green’s
theorems and their verification.
Analytic functions, conformal mapping and complex integration.
Laplace transform and inverse transform of simple functions, properties, various related theorems and application to differential equations with constant coefficients.
TEXT BOOKS : MA8251 Notes ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2
1. Grewal B.S., “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, Khanna Publishers, New Delhi, 43rd Edition, 2014.
2. Kreyszig Erwin, “Advanced Engineering Mathematics “, John Wiley and Sons,
10th Edition, New Delhi, 2016.
REFERENCES : MA8251 Notes ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2
1. Bali N., Goyal M. and Watkins C., “Advanced Engineering Mathematics”, Firewall Media (An imprint of Lakshmi Publications Pvt., Ltd.,), New Delhi, 7th Edition, 2009.
2. Jain R.K. and Iyengar S.R.K., “ Advanced Engineering Mathematics”, Narosa
Publications, New Delhi , 3rd Edition, 2007.
3. O’Neil, P.V. “Advanced Engineering Mathematics”, Cengage Learning India Pvt., Ltd, New Delhi, 2007.
4. Sastry, S.S, “Engineering Mathematics”, Vol. I & II, PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd, 4
th Edition, New Delhi, 2014.
5. Wylie, R.C. and Barrett, L.C., “Advanced Engineering Mathematics “Tata McGraw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd, 6th Edition, New Delhi, 2012.
|Subject name||ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2|
MA8251 Notes ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2 Click Here To Download