Ma6453 notes PROBABILITY AND QUEUEING THEORY
Ma6453 notes PROBABILITY AND QUEUEING THEORY Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. PROBABILITY AND QUEUEING THEORY notes free download.
OBJECTIVE Ma6453 notes:
To provide the required mathematical support in real life problems and develop probabilistic models which can be used in several areas of science and engineering.
OUTCOMES PROBABILITY AND QUEUEING THEORY notes:
The students will have a fundamental knowledge of the probability concepts.
Acquire skills in analyzing queueing models.
It also helps to understand and characterize phenomenon which evolve with respect to time in a probabilistic manner.
TEXT BOOKS Ma6453 notes:
1. Ibe. O.C., “Fundamentals of Applied Probability and Random Processes”, Elsevier, 1st Indian Reprint, 2007.
2. Gross. D. and Harris. C.M., “Fundamentals of Queueing Theory”, Wiley Student edition, 2004.
REFERENCES PROBABILITY AND QUEUEING THEORY notes:
1. Robertazzi, “Computer Networks and Systems: Queueing Theory and performance evaluation”, Springer, 3rd Edition, 2006.
2. Taha. H.A., “Operations Research”, Pearson Education, Asia, 8th Edition, 2007.
3. Trivedi.K.S., “Probability and Statistics with Reliability, Queueing and Computer Science.
|Subject Name||PROBABILITY AND QUEUEING THEORY|
MA6453 Notes click here to download
PROBABILITY AND QUEUEING THEORY Syllabus click here
PROBABILITY AND QUEUEING THEORY Important questions click here
MA6453 question bank click here