EN8592 Notes Wastewater Engineering
EN8592 Notes Wastewater Engineering Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Wastewater Engineering Notes EN8592 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVE: EN8592 Notes Wastewater Engineering
The objectives of this course is to help students develop the ability to apply basic understanding of physical, chemical, and biological phenomena for successful design, operation and maintenance of sewage treatment plants.
OUTCOMES: EN8592 Notes Wastewater Engineering
The students completing the course will have An ability to estimate sewage generation and design sewer system including sewage
The required understanding on the characteristics and composition of sewage, self-
purification of streams
An ability to perform basic design of the unit operations and processes that are used in sewage treatment
Understand the standard methods for disposal of sewage.
Gain knowledge on sludge treatment and disposal.
TEXTBOOKS: EN8592 Notes Wastewater Engineering
1. Garg, S.K., Environmental Engineering Vol. II, Khanna Publishers,New Delhi, 2015.
2. Duggal K.N., “Elements of Environmental Engineering” S.Chand and Co. Ltd., New Delhi, 2014.
3, Punmia, B.C., Jain, A.K., and Jain.A.K.., Environmental Engineering, Vol.II, Laxmi Publications, 2010.
REFERENCES: EN8592 Wastewater Engineering
1. Manual on Sewerage and Sewage Treatment Systems Part A,B and C, CPHEEO, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India, New Delhi, 2013.
2. Metcalf and Eddy- Wastewater Engineering–Treatment and Reuse, Tata Mc.Graw-Hill Company, New Delhi, 2010.
3. Syed R. Qasim “Wastewater Treatment Plants”, CRC Press, Washington D.C.,2010
4. Gray N.F, “Water Technology”, Elsevier India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2006.
|Subject name||Wastewater Engineering|
EN8592 Notes Wastewater Engineering Click Here To Download
EN8592 Wastewater Engineering Question Paper