EE8402 Notes Transmission and Distribution
EE8402 Notes Transmission and Distribution Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Transmission and Distribution Notes EE8402 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EE8402 Notes Transmission and Distribution
To study the structure of electric power system and to develop expressions for the computation of transmission line parameters.
To obtain the equivalent circuits for the transmission lines based on distance and to determine voltage regulation and efficiency.
To understand the mechanical design of transmission lines and to analyze the
voltage distribution in insulator strings to improve the efficiency.
To study the types, construction of cabilitys and methods to improve the efficiency.
To study about distribution systems, types of substations, methods of grounding, EHVAC, HVDC and FACTS.
OUTCOMES: EE8402 Notes Transmission and Distribution
To understand the importance and the functioning of transmission line parameters.
To understand the concepts of Lines and Insulators.
To acquire knowledge on the performance of Transmission lines.
To understand the importance of distribution of the electric power in power system. EE8402 notes Transmission and distribution
To acquire knowledge on Underground Cabilitys
To become familiar with the function of different components used in Transmission and Distribution levels of power system and modelling of these components.
TEXT BOOKS: EE8402 Notes Transmission and Distribution
1. D.P.Kothari, I.J. Nagarath, ‘Power System Engineering’, Mc Graw-Hill Publishing Company limited, New Delhi, Second Edition, 2008.
2. C.L.Wadhwa, ‘Electrical Power Systems’, New Academic Science Ltd, 2009.
3. S.N. Singh, ‘Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution’, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, Second Edition, 2011.
REFERENCES EE8402 Notes Transmission and Distribution
1. B.R.Gupta, ‘Power System Analysis and Design’ S. Chand, New Delhi, Fifth Edition, 2008.
2. Luces M.Fualken berry, Walter Coffer, ‘Electrical Power Distribution and
Transmission’, Pearson Education, 2007.
3. Arun Ingole, “power transmission and distribution” Pearson Education, 2017
4. J.Brian, Hardy and Colin R.Bayliss ‘Transmission and Distribution in Electrical
Engineering’, Newnes; Fourth Edition, 2012.
5. G.Ramamurthy, “Handbook of Electrical power Distribution,” Universities Press,
2013. EE8402 notes Transmission and distribution
6. V.K.Mehta, Rohit
|Subject name||TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION|
EE8402 Transmission and Distribution Notes Click Here To Download