EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications Notes
EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications Notes regulation 2013 Anna University free download. EE6303 Notes Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications LIC pdf free download.
TEXT BOOKS: EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications Notes
1. David A.Bell, ‘Op-amp & Linear ICs’, Oxford, 2013.
2. D.Roy Choudhary, Sheil B.Jani, ‘Linear Integrated Circuits’, II edition, New Age, 2003.
3. Ramakant A.Gayakward, ‘Op-amps and Linear Integrated Circuits’, IV edition, Pearson Education, 2003 / PHI. 2000.
REFERENCES: EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications Notes
1. Fiore,”Opamps & Linear Integrated Circuits Concepts & Applications”,Cengage,2010.
2. Floyd ,Buchla,”Fundamentals of Analog Circuits, Pearson, 2013.
3. Jacob Millman, Christos C.Halkias, ‘Integrated Electronics – Analog and Digital circuits system’,Tata McGraw Hill, 2003.
4. Robert F.Coughlin, Fredrick F. Driscoll, ‘Op-amp and Linear ICs’, PHI Learning, 6th edition,2012.
An integrated circuit (IC) is a miniature ,low cost electronic circuit consisting of active and passive components fabricated together on a single crystal of silicon. The active components are transistors and diodes and passive components are
resistors and capacitors.
Advantages of integrated circuits EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications Notes
1. Miniaturization and hence increased equipment density.
2. Cost reduction due to batch processing.
3. Increased system reliability due to the elimination of soldered joints.
4. Improved functional performance.
5. Matched devices.
6. Increased operating speeds.
7. Reduction in power consumption
LM380 Power Amplifier
• The LM380 is a power audio amplifier for consumer application. In order to hold system cost to a minimum, gain is internally fixed at 34 dB. A unique input stage
allows inputs to be ground referenced. The output is automatically self centering to one half the supply voltage. The output is short circuit proof with internal
• The package outline is standard dual-in-line. A copper lead frame is used with the center three pins on either side comprising a heat sink. This makes the device easy to use in standard p-c layout.
|Subject Name||Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications|
EE6303 Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications Notes Click here to download