EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Notes
EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Notes Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Electronic Circuits 1 Notes EC6304 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Notes
The student should be made to Learn about biasing of BJTs and MOSFETs
Design and construct amplifiers Construct amplifiers with active loads Study high frequency response of all amplifiers
OUTCOMES: EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Notes
Upon Completion of the course, the students will be able to:
Design circuits with transistor biasing. Design simple amplifier circuits. Analyze the small signal equivalent circuits of transistors.
Design and analyze large signal amplifiers.
TEXT BOOK: EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Notes
1. Donald .A. Neamen, Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design –2nd Edition,Tata Mc Graw Hill, 2009.
REFERENCES: EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Notes
1. Adel .S. Sedra, Kenneth C. Smith, “Micro Electronic Circuits”, 6th Edition, Oxford University Press, 2010.
2. David A., “Bell Electronic Devices and Circuits”, Oxford Higher Education Press, 5th Edition, 2010
3. Behzad Razavi, “Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits”, Tata Mc Graw Hill, 2007.
4. Paul Gray, Hurst, Lewis, Meyer “Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits”, 4th Edition ,John Willey & Sons 2005
5. Millman.J. and Halkias C.C, “Integrated Electronics”, Mc Graw Hill, 2001.
6. D.Schilling and C.Belove, “Electronic Circuits”, 3rd Edition, Mc Graw Hill, 1989.
7. Robert L. Boylestad and Louis Nasheresky, “Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory”, 10th Edition, Pearson Education / PHI, 2008.
DC LOAD LINE AND OPERATING POINT EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Notes
For the transistor to properly operate it must be biased. There are
several methods to establish the DC operating point. We will discuss
some of the methods used for biasing transistors as well as troubleshooting methods used for transistor bias circuits.
The goal of amplification in most cases is to increase the amplitude of an ac signal without altering it. Biasing in electronics is the method of establishing predetermined voltages or currents at various points of an electronic circuit for the purpose of establishing proper operating conditions in electronic components.
|Subject Name||Electronic Circuits 1|
EC6304 Electronic Circuits 1 Notes click here to download