EC6303 Signals and Systems Question Bank
EC6303 Signals and Systems Question bank Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Signals and Systems EC6303 Question bank pdf free download.
Sample EC6303 Signals and Systems Question bank:
PART- A 2 mark questions
1. Obtain Fourier Series Coefficients for ?(?) = ????0?
2. Give Synthesis and Analysis Equation of Continuous time Fourier Transform.
3. Define ROC of the Laplace Transform. (ec6303 signals and systems question bank)
4. State Initial and Final value Theorem of Laplace Transforms.
5. Find the Laplace Transform of the signal(?) = ?−???(?).
6. State Convolution property of Fourier Transform.
7. Give the Relationship between Laplace Transform and Fourier Transform.
8. What are the Transfer functions of the following?
a) An ideal integrator
b) An ideal delay of T seconds.
9. Write the Nth order differential equation.
10. What are the Dirichlet’s conditions of Fourier series? (ec6303 signals and systems question bank)
11. What is the condition for Laplace transform to exist.
12. Write the equations for trigonometric & exponential Fourier series .
PART – B 16 mark questions (ec6303 signals and systems question bank)
1. i). Distinguish between Fourier series Analysis and Fourier Transforms
ii. Obtain Fourier series of half wave Rectified Sine wave.
2. i). Determine the Fourier Transform for double exponential pulse whose function is given by (?) = ?−2|?|. Also draw its magnitude and phase spectra. ii). Obtain inverse Laplace Transform of the function
3. i). Find the Laplace Transform and ROC of the signal (?) = ?−???(?) + ?−???(?)
ii). State and Prove Convolution property and parseval’s relation of Fourier series
4. i). Find the trigonometric Fourier series for the periodic signal (?) shown in the fig. ii. State and prove Parseval’s Relation of Fourier Transform. (ec6303 signals and systems question bank)
5. i). Find the Laplace Transform of the following. a) ?(?) = ?(? − 2)
b) (?) = ?2?−2??(?)
ii) Find the Fourier Transform of Rectangular pulse. Sketch the signal and Fourier
|Subject Name||Signals and Systems|
EC6303 Signals and Systems Question Bank click here to download
EC6303 Signals and Systems Syllabus
EC6303 Signals and Systems Notes
EC6303 Signals and Systems Important questions