CS8091 Notes Big Data Analytics
CS8091 Notes Big Data Analytics Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Big Data Analytics Notes CS8091 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: CS8091 Notes Big Data Analytics
To know the fundamental concepts of big data and analytics.
To explore tools and practices for working with big data
To learn about stream computing.
To know about the research that requires the integration of large amounts of data.
OUTCOMES: CS8091 Notes Big Data Analytics
Upon completion of the course, the students will be able to: Work with big data tools and its analysis techniques
Analyze data by utilizing clustering and classification algorithms
Learn and apply different mining algorithms and recommendation systems for large volumes of data
Perform analytics on data streams
Learn NoSQL databases and management.
TEXT BOOKS: CS8091 Notes Big Data Analytics
1. Anand Rajaraman and Jeffrey David Ullman, “Mining of Massive Datasets”, Cambridge University Press, 2012.
2. David Loshin, “Big Data Analytics: From Strategic Planning to Enterprise Integration with Tools, Techniques, NoSQL, and Graph”, Morgan Kaufmann/El sevier Publishers, 2013.
REFERENCES: CS8091 Notes Big Data Analytics
1. EMC Education Services, “Data Science and Big Data Analytics: Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data”, Wiley publishers, 2015.
2. Bart Baesens, “Analytics in a Big Data World: The Essential Guide to Data Science and its Applications”, Wiley Publishers, 2015.
3. Dietmar Jannach and Markus Zanker, “Recommender Systems: An Introduction”, Cambridge University Press, 2010.
4. Kim H. Pries and Robert Dunnigan, “Big Data Analytics: A Practical Guide for Managers ” CRC Press, 2015.
5. Jimmy Lin and Chris Dyer, “Data-Intensive Text Processing with MapReduce”, Synthesis Lectures on Human Language Technologies, Vol. 3, No. 1, Pages 1-177, Morgan Claypool publishers, 2010.
|Subject name||Big Data Analytics|
CS8091 Notes Big Data Analytics Click Here To Download
CS8091 Big Data Analytics Question Paper