CS6501 Internet Programming Notes
CS6501 Internet Programming Notes Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. Internet Programming CS6501 Notes pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: CS6501 Internet Programming Notes
The student should be made to:
Learn Java Programming.
Understand different Internet Technologies.
Be exposed to java specific web services architecture.
OUTCOMES: CS6501 Internet Programming Notes
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
Implement Java programs.
Create a basic website using HTML and Cascading Style Sheets.
Design rich client presentation using AJAX.
Design and implement simple web page in PHP, and to present data in XML format.
Design and implement server side programs using Servlets and JSP.
TEXT BOOKS: CS6501 Internet Programming Notes
1. Deitel and Deitel and Nieto, “Internet and World Wide Web – How to Program”, Prentice Hall, 5th Edition, 2011.
2. Herbert Schildt, “Java-The Complete Reference”, Eighth Edition, Mc Graw Hill Professional, 2011.
REFERENCES: CS6501 Internet Programming Notes
1. Stephen Wynkoop and John Burke “Running a Perfect Website”, QUE, 2nd Edition,1999.
2. Chris Bates, Web Programming – Building Intranet Applications, 3rd Edition, Wiley Publications, 2009.
3. Jeffrey C and Jackson, “Web Technologies A Computer Science Perspective”, Pearson Education, 2011.
4. Gopalan N.P. and Akilandeswari J., “Web Technology”, Prentice Hall of India, 2011.
5. Paul Dietel and Harvey Deitel, “Java How to Program”, , 8th Edition Prentice Hall of India.
6. Mahesh P. Matha, “Core Java A Comprehensive Study”, Prentice Hall of India, 2011.
7. Uttam K.Roy, “Web Technologies”, Oxford University Press, 2011.
|Subject Name||Internet Programming|
CS6501 Internet Programming Notes click here to download