CE8604 Notes Highway Engineering
CE8604 Notes Highway Engineering Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Highway Engineering Notes CE8604 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVE: CE8604 Notes Highway Engineering
To give an overview about the highway engineering with respect to, planning, design, construction and maintenance of highways as per IRC standards, specifications and methods
OUTCOMES: CE8604 Notes Highway Engineering
Students will be able to
Get knowledge on planning and aligning of highway.
Geometric design of highways
Design flexible and rigid pavements.
Gain knowledge on Highway construction materials, properties, testing methods
Understand the concept of pavement management system, evaluation of distress and maintenance of pavements.
TEXTBOOKS: CE8604 Notes Highway Engineering
1. Khanna.S. K., Justo.C.E.G and Veeraragavan A. “Highway Engineering”, Nemchand Publishers, 2014.
2. Subramanian K.P., “Highways, Railways, Airport and Harbour Engineering”, Scitech Publications (India), Chennai, 2010
3. Kadiyali.L.R. “Principles and Practice of Highway Engineering”, Khanna Technical Publications, 8th edition Delhi, 2013.
REFERENCES: CE8604 Highway Engineering
1. Indian Road Congress (IRC), Guidelines for the Design of Flexible Pavements, ( Third Revision), IRC: 37-2012
2. Indian Road Congress (IRC), Guidelines for the Design of Plain Jointed Rigid Pavements for Highways, ( Third Revision), IRC: 58-2012
3. Yang H. Huang, “Pavement Analysis and Design”, Pearson Education Inc, Nineth Impression, South Asia, 2012
4. Ian D. Walsh, “ICE manual of highway design and management”, ICE Publishers, Ist Edition, USA, 2011
5. Fred L. Mannering, Scott S. Washburn and Walter P.Kilareski, “Principles of Highway Engineering and Traffic Analysis”, Wiley India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2011
6. Garber and Hoel, “Principles of Traffic and Highway Engineering”, CENGAGE Learning, New Delhi, 2010
7. O’Flaherty.C.A “Highways, Butterworth – Heinemann, Oxford, 2006
8. IRC-37–2012,The Indian roads Congress, Guidelines for the Design of Flexible Pavements, New Delhi CE8604 Notes Highway Engineering
9. IRC 58-2012. The Indian Road Congress, Guideline for the Design of Rigid Pavements for Highways, New Delhi
|Subject name||Highway Engineering|
CE8604 Notes Highway Engineering Click Here To Download
CE8604 Highway Engineering Question Paper