CE8603 Notes Irrigation Engineering
CE8603 Notes Irrigation Engineering Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Irrigation Engineering Notes CE8603 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVE: CE8603 Notes Irrigation Engineering
The student is exposed to different phases in irrigation practices and Planning and management of irrigation. Further they will be imparted required knowledge on Irrigation storage and distribution canal system and Irrigation management.
OUTCOMES: CE8603 Notes Irrigation Engineering
Students will be able to
Have knowledge and skills on crop water requirements.
Understand the methods and management of irrigation.
Gain knowledge on types of Impounding structures
Understand methods of irrigation including canal irrigation.
Get knowledge on water management on optimization of water use.
TEXTBOOKS: CE8603 Notes Irrigation Engineering
1. Dilip Kumar Majumdar, “Irrigation Water Management”, Prentice-Hall of India, New Delhi, 2008.
2. Punmia B.C., et. al; Irrigation and water power Engineering, Laxmi Publications, 16th Edition, New Delhi, 2009
3. Garg S. K., “Irrigation Engineering and Hydraulic structures”, Khanna Publishers, 23rd Revised Edition, New Delhi, 2009
REFERENCES: CE8603 Irrigation Engineering
1. Duggal, K.N. and Soni, J.P., “Elements of Water Resources Engineering”, New Age International Publishers, 2005
2. Linsley R.K. and Franzini J.B, “Water Resources Engineering”, McGraw-Hill Inc, 2000
3. Chaturvedi M.C., “Water Resources Systems Planning and Management”, Tata McGraw-Hill Inc., New Delhi, 1997.
4. Sharma R.K.. “Irrigation Engineering”, S.Chand & Co. 2007.
5. Michael A.M., Irrigation Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., Noida, Up, 2008
6. Asawa, G.L., “Irrigation Engineering”, NewAge International Publishers, New Delhi, 2000. 7. Basak, N.N, “Irrigation Engineering”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Co. New Delhi,1999
|Subject name||Irrigation Engineering|
CE8603 Notes Irrigation Engineering Click Here To Download
CE8603 Irrigation Engineering Question Paper