CE6306 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS NOTES
CE6306 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Notes Regulation 2013 Anna University free download. CE6306 Notes STRENGTH OF MATERIALS free pdf download.
OUTCOMES CE6306 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Notes:
- Upon completion of this course, the students can able to apply mathematical knowledge to calculate the deformation behavior of simple structures.
- Critically analyse problem and solve the problems related to mechanical elements and analyse the deformation behavior for different types of loads.
TEXT BOOKS CE6306 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Notes:
- Bansal, R.K., “Strength of Materials”, Laxmi Publications (P) Ltd., 2007
- Jindal U.C., “Strength of Materials”, Asian Books Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2007
CE6306 STRENGTH OF MATERIALS Notes REFERENCES:
- Egor. P.Popov “Engineering Mechanics of Solids” Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi, 2001
- Subramanian R., “Strength of Materials”, Oxford University Press, Oxford Higher Education Series, 2007.
- Hibbeler, R.C., “Mechanics of Materials”, Pearson Education, Low Price Edition, 2007
- Ferdinand P. Been, Russell Johnson, J.r. and John J. Dewole “Mechanics of Materials”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing ‘co. Ltd., New Delhi, 2005.
Rigid body motion theory is a fundamental and well-established part of physics. It is based on the approximation that for stiff materials, any force applied to a body produces a negligible deformation.
Thus, the only change a force can produce is change in the center of mass motion and change in the rotational motion. This means that simulation of even
complex bodies is relatively simple, and thus this method has become popular in the computer simulation field.
Given the forces acting on the body, the motion can be determined using ?? ??for
translational motion, and a similar relation for rotational motion .
The rigid body motion model has traditionally been applied in range analysis in CAD and for computer animation where deformation is not required. If the deformation is not negligible, then the approximation does not hold, and we need to start over and come up with some other model.
There exists many different models, but the two models which have emerged to
become the most widely used in practice are: mass-spring models and statics models solved using the Finite Element Method (FEM).
|Subject Name||STRENGTH OF MATERIALS|
CE6306 Notes Click Here to download