Anna University Results
Anna University Results Nov Dec 2022 Published
CHECK RESULT FAST IN APP
Note: Due To Heavy Traffic Result Portal Might Not Work in that case try after sometime
Many students who registered for the UG exam are still anxiously awaiting the results of the even-numbered semester exam. Anna University Results 2022 Nov/Dec. The Anna University first and eighth semester results have been revealed, therefore the wait is over. Anna University results 2023 date. Anna University Results the results for all private and regular students enrolled in Anna University-affiliated colleges have been released. By utilising their exam roll number or login information, students can view their exam results on the official Annual University websites, coe1.annauniv.edu, coe2.annauniv.edu, and aucoe.annauniv.edu. Here are some links that have been supplied.
How to check Anna University Result?
- Download Padeepz App from Playstore
- Go to Result Section in Padeepz App
- Enter your Register Number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click GET RESULT
- Your Anna University Results will Appear
What is meant by WH in Anna University Result?
The WH legend in an Anna University Marksheet represents the fact that the result of that particular course has been WITHHELD for certain reasons. The exact reason for which the result has been withheld can be identified via the unique number that is present after WH. You can find those meanings below.
“WH” Code Details: Anna University Results Nov Dec 2019
- WHI : Withheld for want of Internal Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHE : Withheld for want of Practical Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHB : Withheld for want of Internal Mark and Practical Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHV : Withheld for want of Viva-Voce Mark
- WH1 : Withheld for suspected Malpractice
- WH2 : Withheld for want of approval of admission / re-admission / transfer from DTE & Director, Student Affairs.
- WH3 : Withheld – Court Case
- WH4 : Withheld for want of clearance from Director (CEP)
- WH5 : Withheld for want of clearance from Director (Student Affairs)
- WH6 : Withheld for want of clarification
- WH7 : Withheld for want of clarification from the Director (AC) about the additional subjects to be written due to the change of regulation
- WH8 : Withheld for want of clarification from the Director (AC) about the equivalency of subjects for the students admitted in v and vii semester)
- WH9 : Withheld for want of clarification from Director, Chairman sports board
- WH10 : Withheld for non cooperation by the college in central valuation
- WH11 : Results will be published along with the lower semester results
- WH12 : Hard copy of Attendance sheets not provided by the College
- WH13: Examination Fees not paid by the College
- WH14: Teacher Candidates
- SE : Sports Exemption
- WD : Withdrawal
- AB : Absent
- SA : Shortage of Attendance
- RA : Re-appearance
- BRK : Break
- UA : Absent
- NR : Not Registered
- DIS : Discontinued
Regular students can attend Anna University and the colleges it is connected with. Students registered for courses in B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, ME, MCA, and MBA. Students participated in the April May or November and December internal assessments and UG and PG exams. The UG and PG exam results will be released by Anna University in the following month. Students can use their Exam Roll Number and Date of Birth to see their Semester exam results on the official website. Students can access the Padeepz App or a direct link to see their semester grades. Students are encouraged to bookmark our website to receive the most recent news about Anna University Results.