ME8691 Notes Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
ME8691 Notes Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Regulation 2017 Anna University free download. Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Notes ME8691 pdf free download.
OBJECTIVES: ME8691 Notes Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
To provide an overview of how computers are being used in mechanical component design
To understand the application of computers in various aspects of Manufacturing viz., Design, Proper planning, Manufacturing cost, Layout & Material Handling system.
OUTCOMES: ME8691 Notes Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
Upon the completion of this course the students will be able to
CO1 Explain the 2D and 3D transformations, clipping algorithm, Manufacturing models and Metrics
CO2 Explain the fundamentals of parametric curves, surfaces and Solids
CO3 Summarize the different types of Standard systems used in CAD
CO4 Apply NC & CNC programming concepts to develop part programme for Lathe & Milling Machines
CO5 Summarize the different types of techniques used in Cellular Manufacturing and FMS
TEXT BOOKS: ME8691 Notes Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
1. Ibrahim Zeid “Mastering CAD CAM” Tata McGraw-Hill PublishingCo.2007
2. Mikell.P.Groover “Automation, Production Systems and Computer Integrated Manufacturing”, Prentice Hall of India, 2008.
3. Radhakrishnan P, SubramanyanS.andRaju V., “CAD/CAM/CIM”, 2nd Edition, New Age International (P) Ltd, New Delhi,2000.
REFERENCES: ME8691 Notes Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
1. Chris McMahon and Jimmie Browne “CAD/CAM Principles”, “Practice and Manufacturing management “ Second Edition, Pearson Education, 1999.
2. Donald Hearn and M. Pauline Baker “Computer Graphics”’. Prentice Hall, Inc,1992.
3. Foley, Wan Dam, Feiner and Hughes – “Computer graphics principles & practice” Pearson Education -2003
4. William M Neumann and Robert F.Sproul “Principles of Computer Graphics”, McGraw Hill Book Co. Singapore, 1989.
|Subject name||Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing|
ME8691 Notes Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Click Here To Download
ME8691 Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Question Paper